The Antlers program is a chance for young people in our communities to get involved with the Elks in the many service-related projects our Lodges sponsor. It is all for youth (members and non-members), both male and female, from the ages of 12 to not yet 21. Meetings are held at the Lodge on the 2nd Sunday of each month from 2pm-3pm. The program consists of fun, fellowship, and community service. While being an enjoyable program for youths, it will also help to teach you Patriotism.
The Antlers of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America has as its major objective the following:
– To quicken the spirit of American Patriotism
– To teach respect for parents and love of home
– To inculcate the fundamentals of good citizenship
– To aid in a worthy cause
– To establish foundation of character
– To promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of its Members
– And to respect the conviction of others in the matters of worship and religion is true Americanism
Membership in the organization is open to any individual (12-20), who is a citizen of the United States of America, of good character and who believes in the existence of God. We invite all teenagers to come to our meetings. Bring your parents on your first visit so both of you will understand our program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.